Lightwind kite for zealots that light up their barbecue when it’s raining
Are you the person who goes out on but-what-if-maybe-there’s-wind-days? We designed this kite to make your app group buddies stop laughing at you in those moments. Instead, they will be drooling at the pics you send. You having a blast. Them doing the dishes, witnessing the decline of Netflix, or binging TikToks.
So why do you want this lightwind lover?
- We designed a swept c-shape without struts. Did you know every strut can weigh up to 400 grams? You don’t want to carry that weight in a lightwind situation.
- An extra advantage of strutless is that it turns quicker than a politician in a press conference.
- Quick, endless drift, easy to handle in light wind, and huge power ability.
- Don’t worry about relaunching. The shape of the leading edge and wingtip are built to catch wind, even in the lightest breeze.
- And all packed in the perfect carry on eco-friendly backpack
Some honest remarks:
- Strutless is great for a fast-turning lightwind kite you can ride almost anytime. If you want to jump, or ride in strong winds, look elsewhere. Wanna jump high? Take a Harlem Strike. Need an all-rounder? Take a Harlem Go.
At this point, it’s of imminent importance not to inform your partner about your intention to buy this beauty. Just order it, and explain later that more days on the water make you a better lover. Which indirectly makes this a present for her/him. Not only for you. As we say at Harlem: “Enjoying the Harlem Ace hover, makes you an excellent lover”.
Wind or no wind. We’ve got your back.