Multifunctional iron man that lasts a dog’s life
There used to be huge differences in kite quality. That time is gone. All decent brands have great performing all-round kites. The downside of that development is that you can’t blame your kite for your lack of skill or guts. The upside is that brands can focus on other things besides performance. Most brands choose a fashionable new colour and design each year. We choose durability. Because we see riders as family. And we only want the best for our family. Of course, the proof lies in the flying. And we’re sure our join-the-family-warranty-policy also speaks of confidence.
What we’re talking about
- A friendly kite, that can also take you to new heights
- A fashion f*cker that lasts a dog’s life (and where talking rescue dog meets bomb sniffing dog here)
- A bomb-proof construction
- The ultimate weight to strength ratio
- A kite so smooth, that it makes you feel weightless like a feather floating through the air. Because let’s face it. Most kitesurfers are like those cyclists that weigh 100kg and invest 500 euro on a saddle pin that saves 50 grams. You’re not that person of course, but the others, you know.
- And all packed in the perfect carry on eco-friendly backpack
And of course. Don’t take our word for it:
🤷♂️👇 The Iksurfmag jury: “Not worried about trends or being the cool kids, they simply want to make kites for people to have a blast kitesurfing with!” “The Harlem Go is a brilliant all-rounder for those who are looking for something away from the main players.
F*ck fashion, go for durability, change the tide.